Wednesday, April 9, 2008

My first blog

Sometimes you have to do what you have to do..I'm creating my first blog for an english class. And the problem is not just been forced to write in english, which is very fun and shameful, but that I never believed or liked this kind of things, exposed your personal life as if someone actually cared.
Any way, I've to think in a subject that you wanted to read..or something that I want to say, but I hate to talk about myself, and overcoat when you've to improvise..so the first thing is to appear: My name is Camila, and I'm taking this class in the university. It's a kind of experimental program to check the level of the students or something like that..
So..I needed to write 100 words in my own blog, at the beginning I thought it would be very painful, but right now I've changed my mind.. it's a little bit addictive. Who would know..maybe it is not so bad after all...

No comments: