Wednesday, April 16, 2008

My last weekend

I don't know why but April is a month full of births.. So my weekend was just celebrations. I have like five friends with their birthdays in the same week, even de same day.
The Thursday I was making a gift for one friend, and calling another..But I was so tired that I couldn't go to visit him, although I knew it would be a great party..still I didn't go..
Then, Friday, I went to visit another friend..I gave her my present and spent a nice time with some ex classmate; eating and drinking a lot, wich is the worst and the best part at the same time..after that I went with one of them to another party of her friends. To my surprise there was a mutual person, and it turned out in a great meeting..
Saturday was prety much like the past days: another birthday to celebrate.

I should have been studing.. but friends are friends, and parties too.

1 comment:

maria byrne said...

We cannot complain about too many parties or friends! But sometimes I wish there were not soooo many birthdays!