Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Music in my soul

I like music so much..it's very important in my life, because it makes me feel in a good mood, or in other moments it helps me to understand some feelings that I can't express in other way. I think that is the best way to translate what you feel with life, with love, and actually with all the reality. My favorite groups are those who can transmit a good idea, for example some bands that denounce the injustice of the world or the beauty of life too. There are many ways of doing music, so is an artistic creation that mix diverse lyrics with a nice melody. However there are kinds of music that I dislike because are to noisy, like metal for example that makes me feel histeric and trapped.
I don't know or I haven't chosen my favourite band, because I like a variety of music, but in spite of that I would say that one of my favourite groups are Fabulosos Cadillacs, Sumo, Smashing pupkins, Lauryn Hill and much more.
I love music but I never discovered any talent related with it, in my school I learnt some of guitar, but still.. I don't know how to play it very well. Any way, I like to sing and that's my way to connect with music, I sing in the shower, walking in the streat, in karaokes or in any moment that I feel happiness.
Music is a way of expression for the human been, and the world would be very different if we couldn't create music, people might feel lonely without it because music is in many ways the joy of the spirit.Is a reflection of ourself, and in a bigger level is an explanation of the different cultures because show how that society understand and feel the world. Finally the music transced the diversity of people because it can connect in a spiritual dimension that unite all the human kind.

No comments: